The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. Our guests should feel confident that we are following the government’s recommendations and advice for infection control against Covid-19. We have therefore prepared an overview of the measures we are taking, so that you as a guest can focus on enjoying your stay with us.
For our guests, this means that we:
- Practices good hand hygiene with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Keeps at least 2-meters distance to each other.
- Informs our guests about infection control measures and hang up information posters on public areas, elevators and toilets.
- Stay at home if we have symptoms or feel sick.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all public areas.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask in all public areas at the hotel. This also applies in the breakfast restaurant.
- We encourage our guests not to stay in our public areas more than necessary.
- Payment must be made with debit or credit card
- Guests are not allowed to bring visitors to the apartment.
- Regular cleaning of contact surfaces in toilets, in elevators, in stairwells, etc.
- Thorough cleaning with extra focus on contact surfaces that are frequently used in our hotel rooms, such as door handle, light switches, sink, remote controls, etc.
- For infection control reasons, our apartments are cleaned only before arrival/after departure.
Do you have any questions before making a reservation or before your stay?
Please contact our booking department which is open 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday.